convert decimal of grand total in a cross tab to Hr:min format
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11.5pt;">Hello,</span></span></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11.5pt;"> </span></span><span style="font-size:11.5pt;font-family:arial, sans-serif;">I am working on a cross tab where in I have to convert a decimal value (Hrs) for each day of month in hours and minutes.I</span></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;">succeeded in doing so with a small script in data field.</span><br>
However i also have to display the same format for the grant total of hours for each day.Since there is no way to write a script in expression of a aggregation builder i am not able to do so.<br>
Is there any way that i can display hr:min format for grant total in cross tab by writing a script in onrender or oncreate .</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Will be great full if you will be able to help me. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thanks,<br>
regards,<br>
mhw</p>