Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Set "Wizard" doesn't show tables for Oracle JDBC Data Source
p.K
<p>I created JDBC Data Source for Oracle database (Test Connection was OK). Now I want to create Data Set for this Data Source but there are only schemas shown when I open "New Data Set" window. I tried to select required schema and Apply Filter (also I tried check "Show system tables") but still there can see tables for the schema. Also I tried to create SELECT in "Query Text" pane but Next button is disabled and Finish button <span><span>does not respond (no action <span><span>occured</span></span>)</span></span>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span><span><span><span>W</span></span>hat</span> <span>am I doing wrong?</span></span></p>
<p><span><span>Thanks for any <span><span>advice.</span></span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span><span><span><span>Note: Change of number of schemas</span></span></span></span> and tables (Window -> Preferences -> Report Design -> Data Set Editor -> JDBC Data Set) does not help. Also change of query (I added schema as a table prefix) does not allow me to use Finish or Next button.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
p.K
<p>It was caused with wrong ojdbc driver. It worked fine for connection test of Data Source and for loading schemas in Data Source but then it failed when loading tables.</p>
JFreeman
<p>I am glad to hear you resolved the issue.</p>
<p>Thank you for providing your solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>