Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Refreshing of the Data
raghavyadavm
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> Is there any way that whenever any data is added/removed from a DataBase, a Report built from a DataObject generated from a datadesign file is also being reflected.</p>
<p> Instead of regenerating the dataobject, can we refresh it either through some Scripts or through any approach.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I am not aware of a way to sync up a data object to a database to only make the same changes to the data object that were made to the database.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You are going to need to regenerated the data object.</p>
Birty Terrace
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-weight:bold;">Enabling incremental updates </span></span></span>is the answer. refer <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/DAG/index.html#page/DAG/do-HowToEnableIncrementalUpdates.html#ww193749'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/DAG/index.html#page/DAG/do-HowToEnableIncrementalUpdates.html#ww193749</a></p>
;
raghavyadavm
Incremental approach doesn't work for me because i need the new data along with the old updated data. In case of Incremental Approach new data is pushed on top of old data.
Birty Terrace
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That's great...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried the same but did not get success..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I m attaching my demo project. Can you look and provide me some direction in that???</p>
RRK
<p>On Portal you can place your datadesign file and schedule it to generate .data file eg: daily, weekly,monthly...</p>