Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter not working in Maximo Reports
cgsmith0920
<p>Hello all. </p>
<p>I am fairly new to Birt and Maximo.</p>
<p>I have been placed in charge of generating reports for Maximo. Using Maximo 7.5 and Birt 232.</p>
<p>I can generate the reports in Birt with no issues... Parameters work just fine...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, when I generate a report in Maximo using the where clause and using a look-up value selected from a list ( using Person Group ), the report does not generate correctly. </p>
<p>When scheduling the report, the report will generate with multiple Person Groups in the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In Birt Open, I use the where parameter, and in Maximo I have the "use where" selected. </p>
<p>I have been doing a little reasearch, and have seen multiple issues using a parameter from an attribute table, is this correct? Or what am I missing?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for any help</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet