Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report taking longer time when 5000 records fetched
shwetadaga
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am facing performance issue with a birt report trying to fetch 5000 records. It takes around 25 to 30 seconds.</p>
<p>I wanted to know if should birt take so much time when fetching 5000 and more data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also does it takes time in rendering the report or at birt server side processing the huge data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The query is taking 5 seconds to get the data when executed in DB2 control center.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So where is the remaining 20 seconds are taken?</p>
<p>Also how can I get the query execution time in report? Are there any specific loggers we need to enable for the same?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Shweta</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>There could be many reasons. This can be helpful information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/979-designing-high-performance-birt-reports/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/979-designing-high-performance-birt-reports/</a></p>
;