Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PageNumber and total page
hatra
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>Does anyone know how can I use page number or total page in data expresion? ie</p>
<p>I want to use in map " total page ... > 2 xxxxxxx ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I'm not clear on exactly what you want to do.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please elaborate on your use case?</p>
hatra
<p>Hi, I was going to use map to present the title for this issue but I have fixed it and it is working now, the issue was mostly around layout Preference and fix size of tables grids.</p>
<p>report wiorks great. thanks for your help and advice.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thank you for the update.</p>
<p>I am glad to hear you resolved the issue.</p>