Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need ListBox Parameter at top of the Report
Emy
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to develop a report,having listbox parameters at the top.So that,users can able to select parameters.How do achieve that by using script.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Emy</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Take a look at this post: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/29016-adding-new-drop-down-in-birt-report-and-changing-query-parameter-based-on-value-from-dropdown/?p=134361'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/29016-adding-new-drop-down-in-birt-report-and-changing-query-parameter-based-on-value-from-dropdown/?p=134361</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>There is a sample report attached that has 2 list box parameters at the top of the report that are used to rerun the report with new values based on the parameters.</p>
Emy
<p>Hi JFreeman,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> The sample report does not run while selecting parameter values.Since I'm changing window.location script,not able to run.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Emy</p>
JFreeman
<p>Try out the version attached.</p>
<p>I modified it so that the URL passed to window.location is dynamically obtained and modified.</p>
yanni1223
<p>Hi. Jesse thank you for your sample. I would like to ask if it is possible(on your given design) to link the first parameter (country selected) be applied/linked to the next list which is the customer name. That is, it will automatically deduce the list according to the available customer name on the country you have selected. This is to avoid blank results in the end.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for the big help.
</p>