Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PageBreak Issue
mmacmillan74
<p>Hey Everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am having an issue with page breaks on an empty result report. If the report has no data, the pagebreak is not behaving correctly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What I have in the designer is two tables.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Table1: (Data rows)</p>
<p> PageBreak</p>
<p> Before: Auro</p>
<p> Inside: Auto</p>
<p> After: Always</p>
<p> Interval: 40</p>
<p>Table2: (Grand totals (Aggregate totals))</p>
<p> PageBreak</p>
<p> Before: Auro</p>
<p> Inside: Auto</p>
<p> After: Always</p>
<p> Interval: 40</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The issue is that if blank report (no data) it is putting table2 on a separate page instead of directly below Table 1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I believe this has to do with the PageBreak after being set to always on table 1.</p>
<p>Even if the table gets no data, I'm pretty sure it is still going to page break.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You could potentially put some logic in beforeFactory to change the page break settings on the tables for scenarios where you don't want a page break after.</p>