Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
reportContext.getMessage prevent number formatting
p.K
<p>I get localized text with parameter:</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"><value-of>l10nParams = new Array(1); l10nParams[0] = vars["year"];<br>
reportContext.getMessage("brazilian.overview.report13.header", reportContext.getLocale(), l10nParams);</value-of></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>It returns text where numbers are formatted (localized) and that is my problem because the number should represent a year. How can I prevent this number formatting?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Can specify the requirement of what you are doing instead of the issue you are having?</p>
p.K
<p><span><span>I guess the</span> <span>problem could be <span><span>caused by using report variable</span></span></span></span>s instead of parameters. I will try to change it soon and <span><span>I will let you know</span></span></p>
micajblock
<p>So what is the requirement?</p>
p.K
<p>Solved: The problem was that I passed int parameter (representing year) to reportContext.getMessage. Now I convert it to String before passing it to getMessage so it is not formated to lacalized number (like 2 015 or 2.015 etc.)</p>