Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Clear filters on table using clearFilters()
divyani
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a pie chart in my report which shows number of customers per country. I also have a table which lists down the customers. Now, i wrote script in Y-series-mouse click event to filter the data in the table whenever a pie slice is clicked. For eg, if user clicks on "France" pie slice, the table must show only the list of customers in France.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I also a have a html button in the report using which i am trying to <strong>clear </strong>the filters applied on the table. When i say table.clearFilters("COUNTRY"), it says "Invalid Column Name[Country]".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S: However, If I am writing a script to <strong>set</strong> the filters using the same html button then it is working.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is the sample report. Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="color:#000000;">I will determine if it's a defect, but for now the workaround to copy the [COUNTRY] from the group to the detail (right below is OK). Then change Visibility of the new [COUNTRY] data item to “Hide Element†for all outputs.</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">Attached is the updated design where the "Reset" button is working in my iHub 3.1 environment.</span></span></p>