Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to put BIRT project under GIT and deploy to iHub via Jenkins
tomhack
<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Deploy BIRT project to iHub by using BIRT Designer uploads files directly is quick and simple but it's very inconvenient when working in a team. Is there any way to put it under GIT and deploy via Jenkins.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I am not aware of anything prebuilt to handle BIRT projects and iHub deployment with Jenkins/GIT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That said, I think it should be possible to build something that will handle it.</p>
<p>You will probably end up needing to use the Information Delivery API (IDAPI) to handle the communication with the iHub.</p>
tomhack
<p>You make my day, Jesse Freeman.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Based on your great advise, I found my solution: iHub REST API <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihub31/rest-api/'>http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihub31/rest-api/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you so much,</p>
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>I am glad to hear the REST API is going to work for you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Keep in mind that the REST API was new with the iHub 3.1 release so anything prior to that release will not have the REST API.</p>