Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Proxy remap regex for previewing content
JackIntheBox
We are having a major makeover on our site and one of the html includes has to be converted into a JSP. Obviously this doesnt render correctly, and to get around this I created a dummy html include. How do i alter my regex so that all references to rhs_login.jsp are redirected to rhs_login.html ( which is located in the same directory) for previews only.
This is what I have right now:
_regex=(.*/WORKAREA/[^/]+)/.*\?iw_dataroot\=(.*)&iw_key\=(.*)=$1/$2/iw_preview/$3
Thanks very much
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
all references to rhs_login.jsp are redirected to rhs_login.html
if its as simple as that, try this
_regex=^(.*)/rhs_login.jsp=$1/rhs_login.html
I havent actually tested it, but it should match anything ending in rhs_login.jsp eg /iw-mount/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/area/webapps/login/rhs_login.
jsp
to
/iw-mount/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/area/webapps/login/rhs_login.
html
John Cuiuli
Consultant
Sydney, Australia