Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Don't show picture in footer on the first page
FIT
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have a picture in my footer and I don't want that this picture is shown on the first page of my report, but I need the rest of the footer content.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I handle this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I try this:</p>
<p>Click on the picture > go to Script > select > onRender > and type this:</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="color:#800080;">if</span>( pageNumber > 1 ){<br><span style="color:#800080;">this</span>.getStyle().display =<span style="color:#0000ff;"> "block"</span>;<br>
}</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I always see the picture.</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">or this:</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="color:#800080;">if</span>( pageNumber == 1 ){<br><span style="color:#800080;">this</span>.getStyle().display =<span style="color:#0000ff;"> "none"</span>;<br>
}</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I always can't see the picture.</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">or this:</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;"><span style="color:#800080;">if</span>( pageNumber != 1 ){<br><span style="color:#800080;">this</span>.getStyle().display =<span style="color:#0000ff;"> "block"</span>;<br>
}</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I always see the picture.</p>
<p>...</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>What version of BIRT are you using? How are you testing this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There was a <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36341-hide-icons-in-footer/'>recent
thread</a> about a similar request, answered by Michael Williams. The attached sample based on Michael's sample (code is also in <em>onRender</em>) works for me in both the commercial BIRT (iHub 3.1) and OS BIRT 4.4.2 Designers in web view and PDF outputs.</p>