Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report in excel
shilpibh
<p>Hi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a birt report in which I am displaying longdescription which has line breaks</p>
<p>ex:</p>
<p><div>1234677777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 </div><div>345HKHLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKHJHJBBBNB,M,.34455654 </div><div>FGGGHH </div><div> </div><div>3456</div><div> </div><div> </div><div> </div><!-- RICH TEXT --></p>
<p> </p>
<p>it works fine in pdf and birt viewer but when i import it to excel </div> tag is replaced by a new cell and this text apperas in multiple cells instaed of a single cell.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Will appreciate if anyone has its solution.</p>
<p>I ahve tried varous options of replcaing this tag with other tags but nothing works.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Shilpi</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?<br>
What excel emitter are you using?</p>
<p>Can you attach a sample report that we can run that demonstrates the issue?</p>