Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chrome and date selectors a bad combination?
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a working report which I added to a dashboard with two date prompts above the report. When in Chrome clicking on the date-picker the calendar is presented extremely width. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>In FireFox this is working correctly... any fix for this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jeroen</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bjenkins
<div>Hello Jeroen,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>There is a known issue in some Chrome versions which might account for this - but it's never been reported in other browsers.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Are you able to share a screenshot from each browser, so that we can compare the known issue with the behavior that you are seeing?</div>
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your response.</p>
<p>I have attached two screenshot. A "calendar FireFox 37.png" which shows the dashboard prompt and how it looks when I click on it and a "calendar Chrome 43.png" screenshot with what I see when I click on the same prompt in Chrome. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>But in FireFox I do not see the HTML5 graph's ... :-(</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,<br>
Jeroen</p>