Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
QLoader project won't end, Need help to stop it!
wsloan311
<p>I ran my QLoader project yesterday, its still running today, it won't finish and there is no way to stop it. I can't get back into my project to do any work until it finishes and I'm on a deadline to get some things done. Anyone know how i can stop the project???</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>You can first try stopping the services for FastDB and the Tomcat holds BIRT Analytics.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If that also has issues, you can manually kill the processes. The process name for FastDB is "dubnium.exe" and the tomcat process name could vary some depending on your configuration. In a default installation it will be "tomcat7.exe".</p>