Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Override new styles
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have recently created a library with new styles. At present report is running with old styles and some of the report elements styles applied manually.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Now, i want to apply new styles by just removing the old styles.I tried to apply but some of them not.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example in new styles i have created chart title with blue color, but in old report chart title explicitly defined the color as green. after applying the new styles color of the title is not changed. I know if i remove the green color manually it applies automatically, but in my case there are lot of elements like this to do manually.How do i over come this.is there any quick solution?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>version:iHub3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Kishore G</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I don't know that you'll find a quick solution to removing all the styles you've manually added to each element. I could be wrong though.</p>