Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Capacity planning for TeamSite
System
Hi,
Can someone please point me to some documentation which can help me prepare a capacity plan for our Team Site server? I am looking for a documentation which will allow me to map the number of simultaneous users, the number of active workflow etc. that can be supported by a given hardware configuration.
Thanks,
Rajiv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhishek_gupta
Refer to TS5.5.2 Admin guide. Can be downloaded from the support site if you are have a support account.
Cheers!
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
Migrateduser
The best reference I've seen is the Interwoven "TeamSite* 5.5 Content Management Solution Sizing Study." It's technically an internal use only guide, but I just asked my sales rep for it and was able to get it.
- Jason
Migrateduser
Thanks, I will try to get it.