Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Errors? Message
KSReynolds
<p>I tried to add am image to my report, and all of a sudden, when I go to run my report, I get this warning message, but the report comes up okay. What could be causing this?</p>
<p> </p>
<div>
<div><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;">(Line 2: the value of the property "Name" is required</span></div>
</div>
<div>
<div><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;">Line 2: The value of the property Data is required</span></div>
</div>
<div>
<div><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;">Line 2: The theme "ThemesReportItems.default-table" used by report design is not found</span></div>
</div>
<div>
<div><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Segoe UI';font-size:10pt;">Line 2468: The element "report.body[2]" has property "theme" that refers to an undefined element</span></div>
</div>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>The last two look to indicate a theme is missing.</p>
<p>The last two are harder to say without more details.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you attach the report design and the full error or log file?</p>