Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart elements dont have option set font size pixels
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried to set chart elements font size in pixels,I don't find the option to set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>when I set values the font size (default option) it is taking as points. is there any option that we can set chart elements as pixels.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For ex below screen shot shows that I am setting legend title font size , by default it is taking as points.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>how can I set it pixels, however I can use a converter(point to pixels) tool and define the points. But there are some case user wants to set the 14px which is 10.5 points. which we don't have option to set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>any suggestions let me know.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet