Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
When filtered by date: Cross tab showing every time 12 months time slice
D_Petrov
<p>Hello all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a Cross Tab, binded to a Data Cube(which is using data from a SQL stored procedure with Month and Year parameters).<br>
There is a filter allowing the user to select starting Month and Year, but when I select January 2014 the Cross Tab must show all data from January 2014 till now. Unfortunately the data is displayed(each time) only for 12 months time slice. For example:<br>
1 If I select start date january 2014 and the Cross Tab shows data from January 2014 to December 2014 (It should show from Jan-2014 to Jun-2015).<br>
2 If I select start date February 2014 the Cross Tab shows data from February 2014 to January 2015<br>
3 If I select start date March 2014 the crosstab shows data from March 2014 to February 2015<br>
etc..<br><br>
There are NO datetime filters applied anywhere and the SQL procedure when filtered return each time the data for 2015 also. So the problem seems to be in the Data Cube or most probably in the Cross Tab behaviour. But where exactly?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>Dragomir</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Can you attach the report so I can take a look?</p>
D_Petrov
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Version 4.4.0</p>
<p>Here is the attachment.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks and Regards,</p>
<p>D. Petrov</p>