Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Exceeds Workspace
KSReynolds
<p>What do I do.... I need to put a grid that will act as what I call a "report footer" as it only prints on the last page. But, alas, I don't have enough room on my layout page to add this huge chunk of information that includes a translation for all the codes in the report, and a lenghty disclaimer. In other products. I could insert a page break, and I would be given additional workspace.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can BIRT do that or is it limited to just what you can layout on one page? In other products, I have been able to take, for instance, a table, and reduce its size on my design page to an inch, and the entire table would print out anyway.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Advice is appreciated. Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shamo
<p>I guess you put that you want in the footer in the master page and use script to only show on the last page.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Can the following method work for your requirements?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>At the bottom of your layout, create a 1 x 1 grid, and place all your "report footer" contents there. Then, in the Grid's Properties > <em>Page Break</em>, set the Before: to Always.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The grid will be on a separate page as the last page.</p>