Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Duplicated info with two different data sets
Carlos Russo
<p>Hi, im having an issue with a report. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I´m using two different data set to extract info, but it is replicating the info in the parents table as many times as records i have in the child table for one user.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need just one line for each record.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I´m new using BIRT, thanks for your support.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>All of your nested content is stored within the detail row of the outer table. That means that the inner content will be displayed for each row of the outer table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Moving content out of the detail row of the table into a header or footer row will prevent it from being repeated.</p>
<p>Depending on your desired output, another alternative would be to look into using grids for formatting instead of an outer table.</p>