Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bootstrap grids with actuate reports
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to know the recommendations to use bootstrap grids. how we can use or apply to actuate reports. is there any examples we have.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Kishore G</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajkishore
<p>does any body has any idea about this?</p>
Clement Wong
<p>I'm not sure if I understand your question exactly. Are you asking if you can integrate BIRT content into a bootstrap framework like the following screenshot?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Radu Maftei
<p>Hello Clement,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am interested in implementing BIRT with an bootstrap framework. Could you please lead me to some documentation on how to do it? Or an example of an report?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>