Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSS padding not getting applied
android272
<p>[BIRT 4.2.2] - I have the exturnal CSS file below and no matter what I do the padding does not get applied.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
.report {
font-size: medium;
font-weight: bold;
color: #FFFFE0;
}
.table-header {
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-right-color: #efeae3;
font-family: 'Segoe UI_', 'Open Sans', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-style: normal;
color: #000000;
letter-spacing: 0.02em;
font-size: 11pt;
}
.table-detail {
background-color: '#ffffff';
font-family: 'Segoe UI_', 'Open Sans', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
font-size: 9pt;
color: #000000;
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-right-color: #efeae3;
padding: 0 15px;
}
.table-footer {
background: #6495ED;
border-top: double;
border-bottom: solid;
border-bottom-width: thin;
border-color: #483D8B;
font-size: x-small;
}
</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Looks like I got to your post on this topic in the designing forums before I got to this one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Lets work through that post instead: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36895-css-padding-not-getting-applied/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36895-css-padding-not-getting-applied/</a></p>
;