Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Lost conenction to server?
knoekie
Hi,
We are working with TeamSite 5.5.2. and it was running smoothly, until the following message occurred last wednesday when I clicked the Workarea button (see screendump):
TeamSite Server: amicewin.ao.nl.abnamro.com
Version: 5.5.2 Build 16315 Interwoven 20030201
The buttons on the workarea screen give only a few options and no data appears whatsoever.
I am currently unable to connect to our database and the dba is on holiday!
Does anybody know how to solve this?
Where should I look for the loose connection? I am not really up to date with the programming structure but willing to learn.
Many thanks in advance!
Anouk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhishek_gupta
Hey,
Guess you forgot the attachment.
Cheers!
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
Adam Stoller
You should probably open up a case with Interwoven Support - and remember to download and run the latest diagnostic tools from the support site (talk to someone in Interwoven Support if you need help getting that set up too)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)