erreur 17070

Sun Rise
edited February 11, 2022 in Analytics #1
<p>hey ! someboby can help me please ?</p>
<p>i has install one birt iHub server in a virtual machine windows server 2012 R2(192.168.10.20) and i have my birt designer pro in an other computer(192.168.10.22) the two computers dont have the same Ip . In my birt designer pro i have configure my server. </p>
<p>Ican forward my report but when i go to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://192.168.10.20:8700/iportal'>http://192.168.10.20:8700/iportal</a>i can see my report but a cant open them  </p>
<p>when i try to open any report i have this message error: </p>
<p>"there is an error in processing your request; Error code 17070"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i have install an iHub to my computer (192.168.10.22) where designer pro is install and when i try to open them it's work</p>
<p> </p>
<p>please help me </p>

Comments

• <p>There should be a more detailed error message being recorded in the log files for you iHub installation.</p>
    <p>Can you please zip and attach the log files located in ./iHub/data/server/log</p>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • <p>do you want the acwulog.dat ?</p>
  • <p>I do not believe that will be necessary for this particular issue.</p>
  • <p>in <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">./iHub/data/server/log i have several files</span></p>
  • <p>That is correct, there are several different log files for various iHub processes.</p>
    <p>I do not need to the contents of the accecss_log, data_log, or idp directories. All other log files located in the directory I would like to inspect. It may be easiest to just zip the entire ./log directory.</p>
  • <p>/log you have the folder </p>
  • <p>it's work </p>
  • <p>I'm glad you got it working.</p>
    <p>Let us know if you have additional questions.</p>
  • <p>I have the same Error and I don't know why mean while I published all the project with its resources.</p>
    <p>I'm connecting to Oracle DB.</p>
  • <p>I have the same error too. When i publish my reports in ihub.I am connected to oracle</p>