Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
highlighting a table in a dashboard
DQM
<p>Hi, I created a report that contains just one simple table. The table uses BDpro 4.4 built in highlighting to alternate row colors. </p>
<p>When I place the table in a dashboard as a reportlet or as a report, the highlighting disappears.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also: how do I copy themes or styles to my dashboard design?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>They issue you are facing is that due to the dashboard not being able to find your report library successfully.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You currently have the report library nested inside of the "Report Designs" directory within your project but the dashboard is looking for it within the root of the project directly. If you move your report library into the root of the project, the styling will display properly on both the report and reportlet gadget.</p>
DQM
thanks Jesse!
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>Let us know if you have any additional questions.</p>