Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT editor not opening "rptdeign file" when integrated with RCP
Kartik Sharma
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am trying to integrate BIRT report editor into my RCP application using "org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.internal.ui.editors.parts.GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette". I am able to successfully integrate the editor but while running the RCP application, the editor is coming up but the ".rptdesign" file which I mentioned as input is not getting displayed in the editor. Here is my code, Please tell where I am going wrong.</p>
<p> </p>
<div>View.java-</div>
<div> </div>
<div> File file=new File("..rptdesign file path");</div>
<div> IWorkbench wb = Activator.getDefault().getWorkbench();</div>
<div> IWorkbenchWindow win = wb.getActiveWorkbenchWindow();</div>
<div> IWorkbenchPage page = win.getActivePage();</div>
<div> </div>
<div> ReportEditorInput input = new ReportEditorInput(file);</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> try {</div>
<div>return page.openEditor(input,IReportEditorContants.DESIGN_EDITOR_ID);</div>
<div>} catch (PartInitException e) {</div>
<div>// TODO Auto-generated catch block</div>
<div>e.printStackTrace();</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>MyBirtEditor.java which extends org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.internal.ui.editors.parts.GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette, is attached. Please check it. Also, I am not getting any exception/error message also. I am stuck with this from past one week. </div>
<div>Thanks.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet