Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
OnFetch is not getting the value.
MOnita
<p>HI! Everybody. I'm having a problem with a simple math operation I want to add two fields and substract this from another. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The structure of my report is: 3 dataSets. Dataset1=ShoppingInfo; Dataset2=PaymentsHistoryInfo; Dataset3=Operations.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The fields involved are:</p>
<p>DataSet1-><span style="color:#ff0000;">Total</span> [is a single field]</p>
<p>DataSet2-><span style="color:#0000ff;">Previously_payed</span> [is a computed column an aggregation that sums everything on data base where the id of the receipt is less than the receipt that is being consulted]</p>
<p>DataSet3-><span style="color:#00ff00;">Current_amount_topay</span> [one single datafield]</p>
<p>Pendant-> Formatter.format(parseFloat(<span style="color:#ff0000;">Total</span>)- (parseFloat(<span style="color:#00ff00;">Current_amount_topay</span>)+<span style="color:#0000ff;">Previously_payed</span>) ,"$,000.00") (The calculation I want to do)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>As each Field (<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Total</span>,<span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Current_amount_topay</span>,<span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);">Previously_payed) </span>is Set on different cells what I choose to do was global variables that are defined on scripts <strong>beforeOpen</strong> and <strong>onFetch</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>In <strong>beforeOpen </strong>for each DataSet:<strong> </strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Total=[];</p>
<p>Previously_payed=[];</p>
<p>Current_amount_topay=[];</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>And on <strong>onFetch :</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Total[Total.length]=row["MONTO_IRREGULARIDAD_RECUPERAR"];</p>
<p>Previously_payed[Previously_payed.length]=row["MONTO_descargado_anterior"];</p>
<p>Current_amount_topay[Current_amount_topay.length]=row["MONTO_enestaC"];</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Everything is ok if I substract Total-Current_amount_topay, But the Previously_payed variable is getting no value at all.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What may I be doing wrong?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
spulapalli
<p>Check the Data Set execution order.</p>