Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break between two different list
caveatashish
<p>Hi Expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had two different list in a report and each row for the list to be displayed in a new page. I had added a page break property to always for each row. Now when the first list end, i am getting a blank page and then the data for second list gets print.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to avoid that blank page between two lists.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ashu</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
caveatashish
<p>Hi Expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had two different list in a report and each row for the list to be displayed in a new page. I had added a page break property to always for each row. Now when the first list end, i am getting a blank page and then the data for second list gets print.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to avoid that blank page between two lists.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ashu</p>
caveatashish
<p>Hi Expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had two different list in a report and each row for the list to be displayed in a new page. I had added a page break property to always for each row. Now when the first list end, i am getting a blank page and then the data for second list gets print.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How to avoid that blank page between two lists.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Ashu</p>
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Which page break settings did you set to always (before, after, inside)?</p>
<p>Can you attach a sample report that replicates this behavior?</p>