Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group total is incorrect
jkamaraj
<p>I am having a data filed in the group header with the following expressions:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>"Number of customers: " + Total.countDistinct(row["CUSTOMERNAME"])</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The idea is to display the total number of customers in each group. But the report displays count of all customers in all country. This should happen only when I place the Total in table header. But here i have it in group header but still it is not displaying correctly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is the report design? What am I missing?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p>Raj</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>I made an aggregate using the Aggregation builder and set aggregate On: to group on country in your table Header group country.</p>