Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSS padding not getting applied
android272
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">BIRT 4.2.2] - I have the exturnal CSS file below and no matter what I do the padding does not get applied.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-css">
.report {
font-size: medium;
font-weight: bold;
color: #FFFFE0;
}
.table-header {
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-right-color: #efeae3;
font-family: 'Segoe UI_', 'Open Sans', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-style: normal;
color: #000000;
letter-spacing: 0.02em;
font-size: 11pt;
}
.table-detail {
background-color: '#ffffff';
font-family: 'Segoe UI_', 'Open Sans', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
font-size: 9pt;
color: #000000;
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;
border-right-color: #efeae3;
padding: 0 15px;
}
.table-footer {
background: #6495ED;
border-top: double;
border-bottom: solid;
border-bottom-width: thin;
border-color: #483D8B;
font-size: x-small;
}
</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Are all of the other CSS properties you have specified being applied properly?</p>
<p>My first guess is that .table-detail may be inheriting it's padding setting from further up which is overriding your setting.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would recommending using a browsers debugging tools, such as Chrome's developer tools, to inspect the rows in the dom tree to get more insight into what/where the padding property is getting it's setting.</p>
android272
<p>Yes the other styles are getting applied. well except for the font-family, but we wrote this off as not that big a deal. It would be nice is we could use custom fonts but right now there are other things that we need to fix first. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can not test your suggestion about going into Chrome's <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> developer tools at the moment for I am not working on something else but as soon as I can I will let you know what I find.</span></p>