Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart with 2 series
Marco Camin
<p>Hi Experts,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm new on BIRT and I'm trying to create a chart that compare a count made on data of two different column.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've already tried many ways but i'm still not able to count different columns.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I attached a Excel file in which i presents the charts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I use BIRT 2.6.0 version.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for your help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Marco</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Where is your source data being read from?</p>
<p>Are you pulling these values in from a data base, flat file, etc?</p>
Marco Camin
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JFreeman" data-cid="137747" data-time="1436535959">
<div>
<p>Where is your source data being read from?</p>
<p>Are you pulling these values in from a data base, flat file, etc?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Hi JFreeman,</p>
<p>I'm pulling them from a flat file!</p>
JFreeman
<p>I was able to achieve this by manually performing the count aggregation through script on the data set then creating a second data set that is a scripted data set and using the aggregations created in the first data set to populate the second data set. Then the second data set can be used to create the chart with the configuration you are wanting.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at the attached example report for reference.</p>