<p>I am able to replicate JasonW's example to get (All) parameter to function properly, locally with the ClassicModels sample Db but am having trouble getting it to work with my data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/667-all-parameter-values/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/667-all-parameter-values/</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>> I have added "(All)" to my dataset used to create the Category parameter as so:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>union (select '(All)' as CATEGORY from root.AE_S_CAT_C)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>> Have set the default value of the dynamic Category parameter to (All)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>and have modified the beforeOpen script on my main dataset to read:</p>
<p> </p>
<div>category_Param = "'" + params["Category"].value.join("','") + "'";</div>
<div>if (category_Param.match("(All)") == null){ </div>
<div>this.queryText = this.queryText + " and CATEGORY IN (" + category_Param + ")";</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have also tried it with schemaName.tableName. in front of CATEGORY field in last line of code.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>When attempting to run with default (All) selected I get NO results, when I try to select a single or multiple Categories, I get java exception errors.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>any advice appreciated.</div>