Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT parameters from AppBean Class
Ajay K
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a custom AppBean class in Maximo and this java bean returns some values.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How we can uses those values as parameters in BIRT report.? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help with sample code ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p> Ajay</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I'm not overly familiar with a Maximo implementation and I do have access to a Maximo environment so I am not sure exactly how to access an AppBean created in Maximo.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, I believe you should at least be able to create a scripted data source/set that access the values from the AppBean. You could then use that data set as the base for your parameter.</p>
Ajay K
<p>How we can access App bean class in <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> scripted data source ?</span></p>
JFreeman
<p>I am not very familiar with a Maximo App Bean class so it is hard for me to give specifics.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you access it using a standard, native Java call to the class?</p>
<p>If so, you should be able to access it the same way in a scripted data source/set.</p>