Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print at bottom of page
Binief
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was trying to do a report which is basically an invoice. I need to print the totals at the bottom of the page. I tried with the FitTopage example. But it works if the detail row is of fixed lines. But in my case, detail line is not fixed. I have seen solutions like count characters and find line count. But this also is not working because of word wrapping. Also i tried to get the vertical position of table row element. But it returns nothing. I have tried all possible ways and got stuck here for 2 weeks.Is there any perfect workaround for this?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>
Can you provide more details about your use case?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you wanting summary aggregation totals of numerical values?</p>
<p>Can the detail rows end up covering multiple pages?</p>
<p>If so, are you wanting the totals at the bottom of the page to be running totals or are the totals supposed to be only for each pages individual contents?</p>
Binief
<p>I am using Birt 4.4.1. The detail rows can be some times multi page. But i need the aggregate totals should be printed at the bottom of last page even if its single page or multi-page. I need to extend the detail rows to adjust the aggregate to bottom. Please note that the detail row can be some times multi-line. It's not fixed.</p>
JFreeman
<p>You should be able to set a fixed height on your table and the various sections which will always place the footer row at the bottom of the page if you align the table height with the page height.</p>