<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I've made a report using a theme from my company's library. Library is included with report. I was asked to send the .rptdesign file to be deployed in our app. (I have no information how app works)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When they open the file in app, no css is there and report is just plain text. This isn't first report that is using a library resource that is being deployed, but it's the first one in some time, so I can't ask anyone what to do to fix it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Only difference that I've noticed between mine and a report with working css, is that it doesn't have any theme applied but instead has all the styles from the theme listed in style part of report outline.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there anyway to add styles from a theme in library, to styles in report? I can't seem to find it, there is only option to apply theme and it works perfectly but only on my PC.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance

</p>