Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
combined line/bar chart
DQM
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Can you attach a sample flat file that shows the structure of the sample data used to create that sample chart?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think the solution here is going to depend on how the data is setup.</p>
DQM
I am sorry to say that I am very restricted in sharing data, even samples.
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maybe your best bet is to dynamically create a marker line based on the data for the A category. In the attached example, the value for "Planes" is stored in a persistent global variable called Marker in the onCreate event of the table detail row. In the chart, I use a simple bar chart grouped on product line, but I filter the data for Planes. Then, on the beforeGeneration method of the chart, I retrieve the value stored in the Global Persistent Variable and use it to create a marker line on the fly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>