Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
bar chart problems
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have three expressions/metrics that I want to show as a single stacked bar with percentage. However I am facing two issues</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1) I have created few aggregations in a grid and then put a bar chart inside that grid. Now in the bar chart, If I divide one aggregation by another one, I get an error that aggregation can not be used in a binding column or something like that. How can I solve this? How do I divide one aggregation by another one to get a percentage in the bar chart?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2) Its a single bar and I want to increase the width of the bar. However, it is not increasing. There seem to b a lot of whie space around it but its width is still very small. How can I increase its width?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>please provide sample data.</p>
Arif shah
<p>Here is the sample report with data. The main issues that I am facing</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1) NPS* data element on left is not showing in percentage even though I have fomratted it as percentage</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2) The bar on right is giving error if I divide one aggreated value by another one</p>
<p> </p>
<p>3) Increase the width of the stacked bar</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many thanks</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
micajblock
<p>What is the expect output you are expecting. I am not clear on this.</p>