Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Looking for translation on info contained in stdout.txt file
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! We had some issues over the weekend with reports getting backed up / not running (we believe due to server patching issues) and I'm looking through the logs to see if anything stands out. So far, in my short search here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Actuate11\iPortal\logs, I have found the following:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CodeRookie
<p>No need to look at the file, I have found more detailed information in another log file that tells of the issues dealing with the patching of our servers, and not being available for the reports to run.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Scott</p>
JFreeman
<p>Glad to hear you figured out more of the issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there anything else you need on this one?</p>