Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically adding a column to a page in report
aleksandar.d
<p>Greetings,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need help regarding an idea I had, I'm building a report where I need to show error description if a specific error code appears in a row, but most of rows won't have that code so having a column with error description that would be empty almost all the time wouldn't be the best solution.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What I want to do is if there is a need for error description row on a page ( a error code that requires it appears on that page) I want an additional column to be added to my table on that page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is maybe a stupid idea, and I'm open to other suggestions, and thanks in advance for any help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What may be easier to is have the column there by default and change the visibility expression to hide the column if it does not need to be displayed.</p>