Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
displaying aggregated data in table
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display the sum of specific values aggregated/summed by some lines. Each line has multiple rows with different values. If I simply display the data, all the lines are shown in the table. However, instead of showing each value line seperately, I would like to sum them up and display the aggregated value</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, for each aggregated value, I would like to display some images based on certain conditions</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In other words, I would like to sum up the value for each line and show them in the format as attached</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried putting the aggregation in detail row but the aggregation is repeated for the same lines multiple times as shown in attached images</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can someone please tell me how to achieve the attached aggregated table</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will really appreciate your help</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>You need to group on linesName</p>
Arif shah
<p>Yes. that seems to work but now there are a lot of empty space in the table and the table is still going to page 10 as if we are still showing all the rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I inserted a group header in the table and put the line names and aggregation in the group header. Please have a look at the attached image</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
micajblock
<p>remove the detail section (RMB on the row and click delete).</p>
Arif shah
<p>thank you my friend. You are a life saver
. Can you also please look at my other post. I need to increase the width of a single bar and calculate percentage over aggregated values in that bar</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
micajblock
<p>Sorry, chart scripting is not my area of expertise. </p>
Arif shah
<p>Sorry not the scripting one
. Its the other one. I need to calculate some percentages in a bar chart and increase its width</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36946-bar-chart-problems/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36946-bar-chart-problems/</a></p>
;
Arif shah
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got another little problem. I want to sort the aggregated table by aggregation. However, the sorting does not seem to work. Any Idea how can I apply the sorting? I have selected the same expression as I have used in the aggregation but its still not wroking</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Arif</p>
micajblock
<p>Edit the group, there is a sorting tab there.</p>