Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF Export chopping off the columns
Shuanak17
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using a table inside a list and the report by itself is looking fine, but when I export it as PDF it chops off the columns. There almost 20 columns only first 4-5 are visible. I read on some forum that if u remove the individual widths on the colmuns the columns will show up. So i did just the same and it now shows all the columns. But now all the columns are so cramped that they are barely readable and ofcourse all columns have partial data or data that is chopped.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The report itslef has Auto Layout. The table width is mentioned to be 100%.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please share your thoughts/solutions for the same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
<p>-Shaunak.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>PDF page size is based on master page. How do you expect 20 columns to fit on a page?</p>
Shuanak17
<p>I have other reports that contain tables that are equally big (the number of columns) and they work fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When i export i use the "Fit to Whole page" option. It is just you have to scale appropriately to veiw the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>The only difference in this report is here the tables are inside a list.</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
<p>-Shaunak.</p>
micajblock
<p>So don't put it in a list. It might be a limitation, not sure. I would question what would do with a 20 column PDF even if you use "Fit to whole page". It definitely would not be readable. </p>