How to wrap up in xlsx and export chart in xls
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I need to ask for few questions, please help me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1) I have many column in a report, in order to show most of them, I set the width in 0.5in and the Whitespace to "Auto". By doing this, in my BIRT Viewer and exporting to xls, the columns are able to wrap up automatically according to the data; it's all good. The problem start when I export it to xlsx, the data (which is longer that 0.5in) not able to wrap up automatically. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Whitespace have 4 options: Auto, No Wrapping, Normal, Preformatted.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried both Auto & Normal can't, only Preformatted will be able to allow the data to wrap up when exporting to xlsx, but when I use Preformatted, now the BIRT Viewer is the one not wrap up.</p>
<p>Where can I set it so that I am able to wrap up the data in BIRT Viewer, also when export it to xlsx?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am using BIRT: "Version: Kepler Service Release 1, Build id: 20130919-0819" </span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">XLS Emitter: "</span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel_4.3.1.v201309131458.jar"</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">XLSX Emitter: </span><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">"</span>uk.co.spudsoft.birt.emitters.excel_4.3.1.v201308301349"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2) Each time I open my exported xls report, it will pop up this error message "The file format and extension of 'Report_Name.xls' don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyways?" When I clicked "Yes", there is nothing wrong with the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>3) What can I do to be able to export my chart in xls? any emitters can be added? please let me know the step on implementing it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for helping me.</p>
<p> </p>