Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide the group header/footer on the second group
blueboy410
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a table with grouping. The grouping have a footer, kind of summary.</p>
<p>However, on the second group, I would like to hide the footer element.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example, if I have table with group by Country.</p>
<p>Lets say there are 2 countries. The footer of the group only shown on the first country, not on the second country.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>You can easily use BIRT's Visibility property to hide the footer for all groups except the first.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Set a flag in the <em>onPrepare </em>event of the Group Footer.</p>
<p>Change the flag to <strong>true </strong>in the <em>onCreate </em>event of the Group Footer.</p>
<p>Create a Visibility rule on the Group Footer based on the flag.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Attached is a sample.</p>
<p> </p>