Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to login to Actuate account?
Sobin Sebastian
<p>How do i register or gain username and password access i am a student who is doing project and i wanna use BIRT took and i am using the 45 days trial version <br>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://localhost:8700/iportal/login.do'>http://localhost:8700/iportal/login.do</a></p>
;
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>The default login to an iHub installation before making any modifications is Administrator with no password.</p>
Jamie Pepper
<p>Just to clarify the default login is administrator not Administrator. I only know this as I've deployed the VMWare image a few minutes ago.
</p>
JFreeman
<p>To clarify, you are referring to logging into iPortal?</p>
<p>To my knowledge, the default administrator login should not be case sensitive.</p>
ceb
<p>Simply amazing!. One year later and I experience the same issue. Renaming \cygwin64\bin\find to --\cfind enabled the installation to progress,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hardcoding \windows\system32\find in the install script instead of just find would work just as well, and save a lot of head-scratching in the field.</p>
<p> </p>
Clement Wong
<p>Thanks for your feedback. I'll relay it to our build team.</p>