Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt integration not rendered data with WARNING: Unable to determine data types from resultset
sanjeevkumar.katthi
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried to integrate birt(version 4.5) with servlets. In the code, I am rendering a report, having chart data and table data. I have used IRunAndRenderTask and set the report parameters also. and the output format is html.</p>
<p>The out put html conains "charts with no data" message. In the logs, I have found the below warning message.</p>
<p>"<strong>org.eclipse.birt.chart.internal.datafeed.ResultSetWrapper initializeMeta<br>
WARNING: Unable to determine data types from resultset</strong> "</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But when I have run the report with birt-viewer application, I can able to view the charts with chart data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please do the needful.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,</p>
<p>Sanjeev K.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Can you provide the code you are using to render the reports?</p>