Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Copying users from iHub2 to ihub3
actuser9
<p>Hi BIRT Gurus,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a question on copying users from ihub2 to iHub3. I have iHub2 in Production and users from this environment to iHub3 in UAT environement. Can you please advise on how to do this other than creating user in iHub3?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Appreciate all your help in advance!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>UY</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Are the users externalized with an RSSE?</p>
<p>If so, configuring the external RSSE in the iHub 3 environmnet should auto populate the users.</p>
<p>If not, other than populating the users manually, your best be is to probably use the Information Delivery API (IDAPI) to write a small application that will copy the users.</p>
actuser9
<p>Hi Jesse,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for replying and sorry for the late reply. I could see there is a port number assigned for RSSESOAPPort in the acServerConfig.xml file but not sure how to find out if that enabled and used. Do you have any ideas?</p>
JFreeman
<p>In iHub2, you can log into the management console and in the volumes dialogue you can see if there is an RSSE configured. I would recommend contacting the administrator of the iHub2 or whoever configured it as they should have the details on if an RSSE is enabled and how it is configured.</p>