Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
table: how to display a string in an empty cell?
DQM
<p>hi, how do I display a string in an empty cell of a table?</p>
<p>I found this very easy for cross tabs, but don't know how to do this in a table.</p>
<p>I tried table - property editor - map</p>
<p>and then adding a condition "", setting that to true and displaying the value --, </p>
<p>(a solution I found elsewhere),</p>
<p>but that didn't work.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You probably need to test on a NULL value instead of an empty string, as shown here:</p>
<p>
DQM
<p>Thanks for your reply, but I'd really like the condition to work on individual cells, as the "ID" and "naam" columns should be filled. (screenshot attached)</p>
pricher
<p>Where did you put the condition? At the row or cell level? Please send a copy of your design.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
DQM
<p>That's an excellent question, Pierre! Put me back on track. Thanks!</p>
<p>I put the condition at row level, should have been put at cell level. Working as expected now
</p>